La Belle Skin Threatens To Sue Me Over Bad Review

La Belle Skin Threatens To Sue Me Over Bad Review

I’m not sure which is more infuriating; a brazilian waxing session which left my panties stuck to my lady bits or being threatened with a lawsuit by the very same company responsible for that bad waxing experience.
Yes, I’m referring to the blog review I’d written about La Belle Skin after purchasing their deal via Deal.com.sg. Apart from the dissatisfactory waxing service, it turns out I wasn’t the only one who did not know about the hidden charge where you had to pay for feminine wipes. S$3 for a sheet of feminine wipe was pretty much daylight robbery but 2 of my readers had to pay S$10 and S$12 respectively. Why were the charges for the wipes varied? Shouldn’t there be a standard price?
After reading what the others had to say about their brazilian waxing experience at La Belle Skin, it seems that I wasn’t the only one who had left the place feeling upset and disappointed.
All-out censorship isn’t the way to maintain a company’s reputation. My review was based on my HONEST and PERSONAL OPINION! And ironically, I’m the PAYING CUSTOMER who was not satisfied with the service but instead of finding out why, they’d rather silence me with such BULLY TACTICS. What credibility do I have left as a beauty blogger if I allow companies like La Belle Skin to shut me up whenever I write a review that doesn’t sit well with them?
Anyway, this was the email which I’d received from someone in the company called Wind who didn’t even have the courtesy to sign off.
10365748_10153254792694606_4059107234048323356_n

Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :